Whoppers Malted Milk Ball Cookies
Seriously. How many delicious words can you put into the name of a treat? This many. Even your oven will be grateful.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) , softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups crushed WHOPPERS Malted Milk Balls (about 1-1/2 (5 oz.) boxes)
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- 2. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add egg; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Add crushed malted milk balls. Dough will be very stiff; work in with wooden spoon or hands until evenly blended.
- 3. Shape dough into 24 equal balls (about 1-1/2 inches each); place on prepared cookie sheets.
- 4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool completely; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Makes 24 cookies.