Caesar was a great guy and all, but his salad could’ve used some work. And maybe five other ingredients.
SKILL LEVEL : PREP TIME : Minutes
Ingredients and Directions
- 6 small apples, cored and chopped
- 6 (1.86-ounce) TAKE5 Bars cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (5.1-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container whipped cream
- 1 cup marshmallows, optional
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- Whisk together pudding mix and milk in a large bowl. Fold in whipped cream.
- Fold in apples, chopped TAKE5, and marshmallows.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.