Fan Favorite Snack Mix
- 1/2 cup COCOA GLAZED NUTS (recipe follows)
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Minis Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup REESE'S PIECES Candies
- Prepare COCOA GLAZED NUTS. Cool.
- Stir together 1/2 cup glazed nuts, white chips, mini peanut butter cups, peanuts and candies. Store in cool, dry place. About 2 cups snack mix.
- COCOA GLAZED NUTS
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup warm water
- 1-1/2 cups combination of pecans and almonds
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray shallow baking pan with vegetable oil spray. Stir together 1/4 cup sugar and warm water, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Add nut mixture; let soak 10 minutes. Drain water and discard.
- Stir together remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and cocoa in medium bowl. Add nuts; toss until all the cocoa mixture coats the nuts. Spread coated nuts on prepared pan.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until nuts start to glisten and appear dry. Stir occasionally while baking. Cool completely. Store in cool, dry place. Serve as a snack with beverages or sprinkle in salads. 1-1/2 cups coated nuts.
Created for Game Day by REESE’S®,
the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA®.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA® Football
© The Hershey Company
NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the NCAA Football logo is a registered trademark of the NCAA licensed to NCAA Football USA, Inc.