Peanut Butter Cup Lover's Ice Cream Sundae
Prep Time: 2 mins
- 2 (.75 oz.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or milk
- 2 small scoops (1/2 cup) vanilla ice cream or your favorite flavor
- Additional REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups
- Lightly salted roasted peanuts (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Remove wrappers from peamnut butter cups; cut or break into small pieces.
- Place peanut butter cup pieces and heavy cream in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until candy is melted and mixture is blended when stirred.
- Pour over ice cream. Top with additional chopped peanut butter cups, peanuts and whipped cream, if desired. 1 sundae