- About 30 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- 10 graham crackers, squares
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup REESE'S PIECES Candies
- 1/4 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 1/4 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- Heat oven to 200°F. Cut mini peanut butter cups into halves.
- Place graham crackers on cookie sheet or jelly-roll pan. Top each cracker with 5 to 6 mini peanut butter cup halves.
- Bake 5 minutes; remove from oven. With small spatula or knife swirl melted peanut butter cup. Top with marshmallows, candies and peanuts; press in lightly. Cool completely.
- Place milk chocolate chips and 1/2 teaspoon shortening in heavy-duty food storage bag. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; knead bag and chips. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, kneading bag and chips after each heating until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Push melted chocolate to one corner of bag; cut off bag corner about 1/4 inch from tip. Drizzle crackers. Repeat procedure with peanut butter chips and remaining 1/2 teaspoon shortening.
- Allow drizzle to set. Makes 10 cracker snacks.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of NCAA Basketball®
© The Hershey Company
NCAA, Final Four Friday, March Madness, and NCAA Basketball are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
"Coca-Cola" and the Contour Bottle design are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.