Slam Dunk Cookies
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg(s)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon red food color
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow food color
- 2-3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- About 36 (one half of 8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Minis Peanut Butter Cups
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add egg, vanilla and food colors. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture. (Batter will be stiff; stir in last part with wooden spoon or work in with hands.)
- For each cookie roll about 1 tablespoon dough into ball; flatten slightly and press around one mini peanut butter cup, covering cup completely. Shape into ball. Using wooden pick or edge of knife press lines into dough to resemble markings on basketball. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 36 cookies.
Created for Game Day by REESE’S®,
the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA®.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA® Football
© The Hershey Company
NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the NCAA Football logo is a registered trademark of the NCAA licensed to NCAA Football USA, Inc.