- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg(s)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa or HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup decorator's sugar or granulated sugar for rolling
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add brown sugar and 1/3 cup granulated sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in decorator's sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; press 1 to 2 mini peanut butter cups into center of each cookie. Cookies may crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 48 cookies.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of NCAA Basketball®
© The Hershey Company
NCAA, Final Four Friday, March Madness, and NCAA Basketball are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
"Coca-Cola" and the Contour Bottle design are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.