Peanut Butter Cup Blossom Cookies
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg(s)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa or HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- granulated sugaror Decorator's sugar
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Minis Peanut Butter Cups
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add brown sugar and 1/3 cup granulated sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in decorator's sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; press 1 to 2 mini peanut butter cups into center of each cookie. Cookies may crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 48 cookies.
Created for Game Day by REESE’S®,
the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA®.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA® Football
© The Hershey Company
NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the NCAA Football logo is a registered trademark of the NCAA licensed to NCAA Football USA, Inc.