Chocolate Blossoms with REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Minis
Prep Time: 20 mins
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa or HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup decorator's sugar or granulated sugar for rolling
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add brown sugar and 1/3 cup granulated sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in decorator's sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; press 1 to 2 mini peanut butter cups into center of each cookie. Cookies may crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 48 cookies.