White Peanut Butter Cup Bark
- 2 cups (12-oz.-pkg.) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Minis Peanut Butter Cups
- Line cookie sheet or tray with waxed paper.
- Place white chips and shortening in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cool slightly; stir in peanuts and mini peanut butter cups.
- Pour mixture on prepared tray; spread to about 1/2 inch thickness. Gently tap cookie sheet on countertop to even out thickness of mixture. Repeat tapping cookie sheet on counter until candy is desired thickness.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm. Break or cut into pieces. Store in cool, dry place. About 1-1/2 pounds candy.
Created for Game Day by REESE’S®,
the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA®.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA® Football
© The Hershey Company
NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the NCAA Football logo is a registered trademark of the NCAA licensed to NCAA Football USA, Inc.