Peanut Butter Cup Rocky Road Brownies
Prep Time: 15 mins
- 1-1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg(s)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together marshmallows, mini peanut butter cups and peanuts; set aside. Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat with spoon until well blended. Add flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 22 minutes. Sprinkle peanut butter cup mixture over top. Continue baking 5 minutes or until marshmallows have softened and puffed slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using wet knife cut into squares. Makes 16 brownies.