Peanut Butter Cup Rocky Road Brownies
- 1-1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Minis Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg(s)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together marshmallows, mini peanut butter cups and peanuts; set aside. Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat with spoon until well blended. Add flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 22 minutes. Sprinkle peanut butter cup mixture over top. Continue baking 5 minutes or until marshmallows have softened and puffed slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using wet knife cut into squares. About 20 brownies.
Created for Game Day by REESE’S®,
the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA®.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA® Football
© The Hershey Company
NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the NCAA Football logo is a registered trademark of the NCAA licensed to NCAA Football USA, Inc.