March Madness Party Mix
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 2 cups broken thin pretzel sticks
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Minis Peanut Butter Cups
- Line cookie sheet or tray with waxed paper.
- Place white chips and shortening in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in pretzels, peanuts and cranberries.
- Just as mixture is starting to cool quickly fold in mini peanut butter cups. Pour mixture onto prepared cookie sheet; spread to flatten mixture slightly. Cool completely. Break into pieces. Store in cool, dry place. About 7 cups party mix.
Created for Game Day by REESE’S®,
the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA®.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA® Football
© The Hershey Company
NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the NCAA Football logo is a registered trademark of the NCAA licensed to NCAA Football USA, Inc.