- 1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis , divided
- PEANUT BUTTER CREME FROSTING (recipe follows)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Beat peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar and vanilla in medium bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add egg; beat well. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; add alternately with milk to peanut butter mixture, beating until well blended. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter; lightly press one mini peanut butter cup into center of each batter-filled muffin cup, leaving chocolate partially uncovered by batter.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until top springs back when center is lightly touched. Cool in pan on wire rack about 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely. Frost with PEANUT BUTTER CREME FROSTING. Garnish each frosted minicake with mini peanut butter cup or mini peanut butter cup half. About 3 dozen minicakes.
- PEANUT BUTTER CREME FROSTING
- 1 can (12 oz.) ready-to-spread fluffy white frosting
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat frosting, peanut butter and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended and fluffy. About 2 cups frosting.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of NCAA Basketball®
© The Hershey Company
NCAA, Final Four Friday, March Madness, and NCAA Basketball are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
"Coca-Cola" and the Contour Bottle design are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.