Peanut Butter Cup Crumble Cake
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg(s)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 38 to 40 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- (hdr) (hdr) ONE-BOWL BUTTERCREAM FROSTING (recipe follows)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups; cut each cup into 4 pieces. Prepare ONE-BOWL BUTTERCREAM FROSTING. Reserve 1/3 cup frosting; frost cake with remaining frosting. Sprinkle peanut butter cup pieces over frosting. Place reserved frosting in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 15 seconds or until pourable; drizzle over cake. Allow drizzle to set. 12 to 16 servings.
- ONE-BOWL BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2-2/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat butter until fluffy in medium bowl. Alternately beat in powdered sugar and cocoa with milk until of spreading consistency (additional milk may be needed). Blend in vanilla. About 2 cups frosting.
Created for Game Day by REESE’S®,
the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA®.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA® Football
© The Hershey Company
NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the NCAA Football logo is a registered trademark of the NCAA licensed to NCAA Football USA, Inc.