REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures Brownie Drops
Prep Time: 20 mins
- 38 to 40 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 egg(s)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. Cut each peanut butter cup into 4 pieces; set aside.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add sugar and cocoa; stir to blend. Remove from heat; stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in peanut butter cup pieces.*
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set and edges are firm. Do not over bake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Makes about 48 cookies.
- * For more visible peanut butter cup pieces, some of the pieces can be held back and then pushed into the cookies just as they come out of the oven.