Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Drops
- 38 to 40 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 egg(s)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. Cut each peanut butter cup into 4 pieces; set aside.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add sugar and cocoa; stir to blend. Remove from heat; stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in peanut butter cup pieces.*
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set and edges are firm. Do not overbake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Makes about 48 cookies.
- * For more visible peanut butter cup pieces, some of the pieces can be held back and then pushed into the cookies just as they come out of the oven.
Created for Game Day by REESE’S®,
the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA®.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA® Football
© The Hershey Company
NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the NCAA Football logo is a registered trademark of the NCAA licensed to NCAA Football USA, Inc.