REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Minis Fun Filled Cookies
Prep Time: 20 mins
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, blending well. Stir in mini peanut butter cups. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 30 cookies.