PB Fun Brownies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Minis Peanut Butter Cups,divided
- Heat oven to 350 F. Grease 8- or 9-inch baking pan.
- Place butter in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Set aside 8 to 10 mini peanut butter cups; stir remaining cups into batter. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Place remaining peanut butter cups in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 15 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred. Drizzle over brownie surface. Refrigerate until drizzle sets up. Cut into bars. About 16 bars.
Created for Game Day by REESE’S®,
the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA®.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA® Football
© The Hershey Company
NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the NCAA Football logo is a registered trademark of the NCAA licensed to NCAA Football USA, Inc.