REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Minis Fun Filled Brownies
Prep Time: 15 mins
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis, divided
- Heat oven to 350 F. Grease 8- or 9-inch baking pan.
- Place butter in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Set aside 8 to 10 mini peanut butter cups; stir remaining cups into batter. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Place remaining peanut butter cups in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 15 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred. Drizzle over brownie surface. Refrigerate until drizzle sets up. Cut into bars. Makes 16 brownies.