- PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST(recipe follows)
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis, divided
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup additional whipped topping or sweetened whipped cream
- Prepare PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST. Set aside 1/3 cup mini peanut butter cups for garnish. Coarsely chop remaining peanut butter cups; set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl; beat until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar and milk, blending until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Stir in chopped peanut butter cups. Pour into crust.
- Cover; freeze several hours or until firm. Soften slightly before serving. Garnish each slice with whipped topping and 1 to 2 mini peanut butter cups. Cover; freeze leftover pie. Makes 8 servings.
- PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350° F. Stir together 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers, crushed) and 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Place 1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter and 3 tablespoons butter or margaine in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds or until butter is melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Add to crumb mixture, blending thoroughly. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- NOTE: 1 extra serving-size packaged crumb crust (9 oz.) may be used instead of PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of NCAA Basketball®
© The Hershey Company
NCAA, Final Four Friday, March Madness, and NCAA Basketball are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
"Coca-Cola" and the Contour Bottle design are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.