Ice Cream Tacos
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Vanilla and/or chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes, tinted*
- REESE'S MINI PIECES Candy or REESE'S PIECES Candy
- HERSHEY'S MINIATURES Chocolate Bars, cut into curls or chopped**
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; grease foil. Foil-wrap several cardboard rolls from plastic wrap, foil, or paper towels
- Beat brown sugar, melted butter, honey and flour in medium bowl until smooth. Drop batter by level tablespoonfuls, alternating 4 cookies per prepared cookie sheet. With back of spoon, spread each scoop of batter to make 3-inch circle.
- Bake cookies 5 to 6 minutes or until bubbly and deep golden brown. Let stand 2 minutes until set; remove from foil. With flat side to inside, place cookies around prepared rolls; cool completely. Repeat until all cookies are baked and cooled.
- Fill cookies with scoops of ice cream; sprinkle with tinted coconut, candies and chocolate curls. Serve immediately. About 14 servings.
- *To tint coconut: Place 1/2 teaspoon water and several drops green food color in small bowl; stir in coconut. With fork, toss until evenly tinted; cover tightly.
- ** To make chocolate curls: Unwrap chocolate bars; hold in hand until softened. With vegetable peeler, peel down side of chocolate piece, forming curls. Place on wax paper-covered tray; refrigerate until firm. Handle curls with wooden picks.
Created for Game Day by REESE’S®,
the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA®.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA® Football
© The Hershey Company
NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the NCAA Football logo is a registered trademark of the NCAA licensed to NCAA Football USA, Inc.