Prep Time: 0 mins
- 6 individual (0.8 oz. each) REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. Cut each cup into approximately 12 pieces; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add peanut butter, beating until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, blending well. Gently stir peanut butter cup pieces into batter. Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3 dozen cookies.