- 12 to 16 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 1-3/4 cups milk, divided
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups and coarsely chop. Set aside.
- Gradually add 1/2 cup milk to pudding mix in small bowl, beating until well blended. Add peanut butter, blending until mixture is smooth. Gradually add remaining 1-1/4 cups milk, beating until mixture is smooth and pudding begins to thicken (about 3 minutes). Fold in candy pieces. Spoon pudding into serving dishes.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftover pudding. About six 1/2 cup servings.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of NCAA Basketball®
© The Hershey Company
NCAA, Final Four Friday, March Madness, and NCAA Basketball are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
"Coca-Cola" and the Contour Bottle design are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.