Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- About 42 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg(s)
- 1-2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups.
- Beat butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy; blend in egg. Stir together flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Stir together egg white and water; beat with fork until foamy. Roll balls in egg white mixture, then in crushed cereal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; press with thumb or finger tips in center making an indentation.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven; immediately press peanut butter cup onto each cookie. Cool 1 minute; remove carefully from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 42 cookies.
Created for Game Day by REESE’S®,
the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA®.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Partner of the NCAA® Football
© The Hershey Company
NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the NCAA Football logo is a registered trademark of the NCAA licensed to NCAA Football USA, Inc.