SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 3 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- 6 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 12 REESE'S White Peanut Butter Cups
- 6 REESE'S White Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 6 REESE'S White Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- 6 toothpicks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- Festive sprinkles or garnishes
- Additional powdered sugar for snow (optional)
- 1. Cut mini milk chocolate peanut butter cups in half; set aside. Remove wrappers from remaining wrapped peanut butter cups; set aside.
- 2. For each tree, place one miniature peanut butter cup with wide side down on plate or tray to form trunk. Stack two larger white peanut butter cups on this base with wide sides down. Add miniature white peanut butter cup with wide side down and top with mini white peanut butter cup with wide side down. Finish with mini milk chocolate peanut butter cup half positioned with cut side down. Place toothpick through all 6 peanut butter cups to hold in position.*
- 3. Combine 1 cup powdered sugar and water in small bowl, stirring until smooth, thick and flowable. Add additional powdered sugar or water if necessary. Place frosting in heavy-duty (freezer) food storage bag. Push frosting to one corner of bag; cut off very tip of bag corner. Drizzle frosting over edges of peanut butter cups. Add desired sprinkles or garnishes. Allow to dry. Dust with additional powdered sugar for snow-like effect, if desired. Makes 6 trees.
- * Remove toothpick before eating.