Reese's Pieces Cup Cookies
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 30 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups (snack size or regular)
- 1/2 cup Butter or margarine (1 stick) , softened
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup REESE'S PIECES Candies
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup REESE'S PIECES Candies (optional)
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups; set aside.
- 2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in 1 cup candies. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned; remove from oven. Cool 2 to 3 minutes; press one peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie. Remove from pan to wire rack. Add several candy pieces to top of peanut butter cup, if desired. Cool completely. Makes about 30 cookies.