Reese's Hot chocolate cake (flourless)
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 25 Minutes
- 26 ounces Milk chocolate
- 1-1/4 cups Water
- 10 ounces Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 18 ounces Butter, soft
- 12 Eggs
- 6 ounces Sugar
- 2 cups REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Glaze (recipe follows)
- 1. Bring water and sugar to a boil and pour over chocolate. Then whisk until combined.Add warm butter and incorporate little by little until smooth.
- 2. In the meantime, whip eggs and 6 oz sugar until ribbon stage. Fold into chocolate mixture, and then fold in REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups. Pour into 10 inch size cake pans that have been lined with parchment and sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 3. Bake at 350 in a water bath for 40-45 minutes until a crust forms. Chill overnight.
- To serve- run pan under boiling water until cake loosens and can be inverted onto plate.
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1. Mix all the glaze ingredients until thick and shiny. Add more milk as necessary. Pour over chilled cake, sprinkle with more chopped REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups.