Easy As Pie Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake
- PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST (recipe follows)
- 1-1/3 cups REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- 1 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 6 oz Cream cheese , softened
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 envelope Unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup Hot water
- 2 Non-dairy whipped topping (12 oz tub)
- 1 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup (unwrapped)
- 1. Prepare PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST. Sprinkle mini peanut butter cups over crust; set aside.
- 2. Combine peanut butter, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl; beat until smooth. Sprinkle gelatin over hot water in small bowl. Let stand 2 minutes to soften; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Gradually beat into peanut butter mixture. Fold in 4 cups whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust.
- 3. Cover; refrigerate about 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and sprinkles. Top with peanut butter cup. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake or freeze for longer storage. Makes 12 servings.
- PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers, crushed)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line 9-inch springform pan with foil. Stir together vanilla wafer crumbs and powdered sugar. Place peanut butter and butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds or until butter is melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Add to crumb mixture, blending thoroughly. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of springform pan. Bake 5 minutes. Cool completely.