Love Bug Craft
These candy love bugs won't bite, but they will delight! Surprise your loved ones with this quick and easy love bug craft. It's perfect for Valentine?s Day and any other time you want to express your love.
- HERSHEY'S Hearts
- REESE'S Miniatures
- KISSES Chocolates
- Construction paper
- Pipe cleaners
- Wiggly eyes
For the butterfly:
- Fold a piece of pink construction paper in half and cut out a heart shape with the point on the fold of the paper.
- Repeat on a red piece of construction paper, making a smaller heart for the center of the wings. Glue to the pink construction paper hearts.
- Fold a white pipe cleaner in half. Glue to the center of the pipe cleaner to the center of the hearts to create the butterfly's body.
- Glue a wiggly eye to each side of the pipe cleaner.
- Glue or tape HERSHEY'S Hearts to the center of each butterfly wing.
For the REESE'S bugs:
- Fold a pipe cleaner in half and cut to size.
- Glue the folded point of the pipe cleaner to a REESE'S Miniature.
- Attach wiggly eyes to the top of the pipe cleaner.
For the HERSHEY'S Heart ladybugs:
- Glue a wiggly eye to each side of the point of a HERSHEY'S Heart.
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half and cut a small heart. Glue the fold of the heart to the top of the HERSHEY'S Heart.
For the KISSES bugs:
- Glue a wiggly eye to the underside of a KISSES Chocolate. Repeat to create two eyes.
- Glue the sides of two KISSES Chocolates to the top of a REESE'S Miniature.
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half and cut a small heart. Glue the point of the heart to the REESE'S Miniature behind the KISSES Chocolates.