Holiday Candy Jars
Craft this festive treat in minutes for a hostess present or holiday gift. Easy to make and to take along, these candy-filled jars help you slow down and enjoy every moment.
- Wash and dry the jars.
- Fill each jar with a variety of HERSHEY'S candy. (The amount needed will vary according to the size and number of jars.)
- Cut the fabric swatches into circles. You can use holiday prints or metallics to match the candy wrappers. Make sure the fabric circles are large enough to cover the mouth of each jar with a generous overlap.
- Cover the mouth of each jar with a fabric circle. Secure it in place with decorative elastic cord or ribbon. Attach a gift tag, if desired.
Ideas & Inspiration
How will you personalize your holiday candy jars? Here are some ideas:
- Tuck a sprig of evergreen underneath the ribbon.
- Layer the colors of your HERSHEY'S candy to create colorful stripes in each jar.
- Tuck some money or a gift card into the center of the jar for an extra-special surprise!