REESE'S Advent Calendar Craft
Craft a sweet countdown to the holidays with this DIY Advent calendar idea. It's easy to assemble, and you can customize the look of this Advent box to match your holiday décor.
- REESE'S Miniatures or REESE'S Bells
- 12-inch square gift box
- Green pipe cleaners
- Number stickers
- Decorative craft paper
- White craft glue or hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Cut 5 sections of pipe wire the same width as the inner dimension of box.
- Cut 3 sections of pipe wire the same length as the inner dimension of box.
- Cut 28 2-inch by 3-inch rectangles out of decorative craft paper. Glue in a grid to the inside of the box, making the tall side vertical and the short side horizontal.
- Glue pipe wire sections in box to form grid as pictured.
- Glue numbers from 1 to 24 sequentially in each square to represent the days of the month. Place a holiday wrapped candy in each square.
- Count down to the holiday as you remove a candy each day!