HERSHEY'S Holiday Gift Jar
- 1. Wash, rinse and dry jars. Fill jars with holiday candy. Amount needed will vary depending on jar size.
2. Using a large saucer as a template, draw a circle on the inside (wrong side) of the fabric and cut it out. Check to make sure the circle is large enough to cover the mouth of jar with a generous overlap. Size of circle may vary based on size of jar.
3. Place lid on filled jar, put fabric on top, cover with jar ring and twist on.
4. Add decorative cord or ribbon around the ring.
5. For a little extra touch, add a sprig of holly under the ribbon.
Add one of our printable gift tags and give as gifts to friends, family, teachers, etc. during the holidays.