Put a sweet and spooky spin on bingo by crafting a Halloween-themed game board. And with HERSHEY's candy as the markers, everyone wins in the end.
SKILL LEVEL : Easy
How to Set Up:
- Download and print a Halloween bingo card for each player. The downloadable file includes 10 cards with varying tile arrangements.
- Download and print a set of Halloween bingo chips for the host. Cut out the letters and mix them up in a bowl. Then, cut out the Halloween characters and mix up in a separate bowl.
- Give each player enough HERSHEY'S candy to mark their bingo cards.
How to Play:
- The host draws one letter chip and one character chip. Announce the combination. For example, G-Spider.
- Set aside the drawn chip combinations to verify the winner at the end of the game.
- If a player has the announced tile under the appropriate row, he or she marks the tile with a piece of HERSHEY'S candy.
- The host continues drawing and announcing tiles, and the players continue to mark their squares.
- The first player to mark a row of five tiles?horizontally, vertically or diagonally?shouts ?Happy Halloween!
- When the game ends, the players can keep their candy markers for a sweet treat.