REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Temptations Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 24 REESE MINIATURES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy 24
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened 75 mL
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar 75 mL
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar 75 mL
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter 75 mL
- 1 egg 1
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 2 mL
- 1 cup all-purpose flour 250 mL
- 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 mL
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease or line 24 mini muffin cups with paper baking cups. Remove wrappers from REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy.
2. Beat butter with granulated and brown sugars, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; add to the butter mixture. Beat until well combined. Spoon 1 tbsp (15 mL) dough into each of the prepared muffin cups.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Remove from oven. Immediately press a peanut butter cup into each cookie. Cool completely in muffin pan.
Makes 24 cookies.