REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Snack Grahams Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 30 (approx.) REESE MINIATURES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy 30
- 10 graham cracker squares 10
- miniature marshmallows
- REESE'S PIECES Candy
- lightly salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips 50 mL
- 1 tsp shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) 5 mL
- 1/4 cup CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips 50 mL
- 1. Heat oven to 200°F (100°C). Cut mini peanut butter cups into halves.
2. Place graham crackers on cookie sheet or jelly-roll pan. Top each cracker with 5 to 6 REESE MINIATURES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy halves.
3. Bake 5 minutes; remove from oven. With small spatula or knife swirl melted REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy. Top with marshmallows, candies and peanuts; press in lightly. Cool completely.
4. Place milk chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) shortening in heavy-duty food storage bag. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; knead bag and chips. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, kneading bag and chips after each heating until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Push melted chocolate to one corner of bag; cut off bag corner about 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) from tip. Drizzle crackers. Repeat procedure with peanut butter chips and remaining 1/2 tsp (2 mL) shortening.
Makes 10 cracker snacks.