1. Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare CRUMB CRUST.
2. Beat cream cheese, 1 cup chocolate spread or peanut butter chocolate spread and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla and salt. Pour into prepared crust.
3. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until almost set.* Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, immediately loosen cake from side of pan.
4. Place remaining 1/4 cup spread in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top of cheesecake. Cool completely.
5. Cover; refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.
CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together 1 cup graham cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar in small bowl. Blend in 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool.
* Cheesecakes are less likely to crack if baked in a water bath.