1. Prepare CHOCOLATE PUDDING. Cover; refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
2. Cover bottom of 2-quart clear glass serving bowl with 20 vanilla wafer cookies. Spoon 1 cup chocolate pudding over vanilla wafers. Slice bananas; arrange layer of banana slices over pudding. Spread 1 cup whipped topping over pudding. Repeat layers of wafers, pudding, banana slices and whipped topping two more times, ending with pudding.
3. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Cover; refrigerate leftovers. About 15 servings.
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 cups milk
1 jar (13 oz.) HERSHEY'S Spreads Chocolate
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Stir together sugar, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan; blend in eggs. Gradually stir in milk.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with whisk, until mixture boils; boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate spread and vanilla. Pour into medium bowl; press plastic wrap directly onto surface. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or until set. Makes 4 cups pudding.