1. Prepare COCOA GLAZED NUTS. Cool.
2. Stir together 1/2 cup glazed nuts, white chips, mini peanut butter cups, peanuts and candies. Store in cool, dry place. About 2 cups snack mix.
COCOA GLAZED NUTS
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
1 cup warm water
1-1/2 cups combination of pecans and almonds
1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray shallow baking pan with vegetable oil spray. Stir together 1/4 cup sugar and warm water, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Add nut mixture; let soak 10 minutes. Drain water and discard.
2. Stir together remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and cocoa in medium bowl. Add nuts; toss until all the cocoa mixture coats the nuts. Spread coated nuts on prepared pan.
3. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until nuts start to glisten and appear dry. Stir occasionally while baking. Cool completely. Store in cool, dry place. Serve as a snack with beverages or sprinkle in salads. 1-1/2 cups coated nuts.