1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil beyond pan sides. Lightly grease foil.
2. Unwrap and coarsely chop 4 milk chocolate tombstone chocolates and 4 cookies 'n creme tombstone candies; set aside.
3. Stir together melted butter, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs; stir until well blended. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; blend well. Stir in reserved chopped candies. Spread batter in prepared pan.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
5. Lift brownie from pan and place on cutting board. Remove foil; cut brownie in half and then cut each half into 5 sections about 1-1/2 x 4 inches.
6. Frost tops only of each brownie with chocolate frosting. Place dollop of chocolate frosting on one end of each brownie; place unwrapped tombstone candy into dollop. Place two wooden picks** directly behind tombstone and into brownie for support. Sprinkle frosting with green tinted coconut to resemble grass on grave. Makes 10 tombstone brownies.
* To tint coconut, combine several drops green food color with 1/2 teaspoon water in small bowl, small jar with cover or re-sealable plastic food storage bag; add 1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes. Stir or shake until coconut is evenly tinted.
** Remove wooden picks before eating.