1. Prepare brownies according to recipe directions; cool completely.
2. Assemble scarecrows; decorate pumpkins and prepare frosting following directions below.
3. Place cooled brownie on serving tray or wooden board. Place second brownie on top of first brownie; press together lightly. (Brownies should be heavy enough that top brownie won't slip off.)
4. Cover brownie top and sides with DARK DIRT FROSTING. Mark desired position of path through graveyard pumpkin patch. Line path edges with REESE'S PIECES Candies. Coarsely chop remaining candy pieces; press onto pathway. Using fork "scuff" frosting on remaining brownie top to resemble uneven dirt surface.
5. To make graveyard fence posts, place 1 miniature peanut butter cup (wide side down) at each corner of frosted brownie and on either side of pathway entrance. To make fence rails, determine lengths and cut orange twists to fit between peanut butter cups. (An additional support post (peanut butter cup) will probably be needed on one side of brownie.) Cut wooden skewers so that they extend about 3/8th of an inch beyond each end of orange twist. Insert wooden skewer inside each orange twist. Insert ends of skewers into sides of positioned peanut butter cups to assemble fence. "Glue" second peanut butter cup to the first peanut butter cup fence post. Add second layer of orange twist fence rails following above procedure.
6. Position and push scarecrows, pumpkins and tombstones into "dirt" frosting. Unwrap and coarsely chop TAKE FIVE Bars; push into sides of frosted brownie. Unwrap and coarsely chop peanut butter cups; place around base of brownie.
BROWNIE: Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil so that foil edges extend beyond pan; lightly grease foil. Stir together 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa, 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1 teaspoon salt; set aside. Stir together 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) melted butter or margarine, 2-1/2 cups sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract in large bowl. Add 4 eggs; stir until well blended. Stir in flour mixture, blending well. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownie starts to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Lift brownie from pan; remove foil.
SCARECROWS: Place 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and 2 teaspoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. With soft pastry brush, coat outside of rolled sugar ice cream cones. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, about 30 minutes. Decorate cones as desired. Attach large (1.2 oz.) PUMPKIN PATCH PUMPKIN as head with melted chocolate or frosting glue.
PUMPKIN PATCH PUMPKINS: Prepare ROYAL ICING. Decorate REESE'S Peanut Butter Pumpkins (1.2 oz. and .6 oz.) with desired facial features. Allow icing to harden. (If you don't like the design or parts of the design, wait until the icing has hardened and then you can remove without damaging the surface of the pumpkin.)
DARK DIRT FROSTING: Beat 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) softened butter or margarine in medium bowl. Stir together 5-1/3 cups powdered sugar and 2 cups HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa; gradually beat into butter, alternating with 2/3 cup milk until frosting is spreading consistency (additional milk may be needed). Stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. About 4 cups frosting.
ROYAL ICING: Stir together 2-1/4 cups powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons warm water and 1 tablespoon pasteurized dried egg whites (meringue powder). Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until spreadable. Add additional water, 1 teaspoon at a time, if too thick. Divide icing into small bowls for each color desired and tint with food colorings. Transfer icing to pastry bags or heavy duty food storage bags with desired tip. Cover icings and tips of pastry bags with damp paper towels to keep icing from drying out. (Some icing garnishes may need a firmer icing to hold their shape. Stir in small amounts of additional powdered sugar to get desired consistency.) 1 cup icing.