1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2. Place one pretzel for each pretzel treat desired on prepared sheet. Top each pretzel with one unwrapped ROLO® Chewy Caramel in Milk Chocolate.
3. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until caramel piece begins to soften, but not melt. Remove from oven; top with either pecan half or additional pretzel. Cool completely.
1. Line microwave-safe plate with wax paper.
2. Place up to 6 pretzels on plate and top each pretzel with one unwrapped ROLO® Chewy Caramel in Milk Chocolate.
3. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds or until caramel has softened slightly. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds.* Carefully slide parchment paper and pretzels onto countertop. Top with either a pecan half or additional pretzel. Cool completely.
*Some caramels are a bit firmer and require additional heating.