1. Line cookie sheet with wax paper. Cut gumdrop slices about 1/4-inch thick; set aside.
2. Place white chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving at MEDIUM in 15 second increments, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred.
3. Pour melted chips onto prepared cookie sheet; spread to about 1/2-inch thickness. Gently tap cookie sheet on countertop to even out thickness of melted chips. Sprinkle gumdrop slices over surface. Repeat tapping cookie sheet on counter until candy is desired thickness.
4. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in cool, dry place. About 1 pound candy.
* Amounts and gumdrop flavors can vary according to your own perference.