1. Heat oven to 375°F. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl until combined. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
2. Heat cream in small saucepan over medium heat just to a boil. Remove from heat; add chocolate chips. Whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Spread onto bottom of crust. Cover; refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until chocolate is slightly firm.
3. Place white chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
4. Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. Add melted white chips, orange juice and orange peel, beating until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over chocolate layer. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
5. Meanwhile, prepare CRANBERRY TOPPING. To serve, spoon topping over each serving of pie. About 8 servings.
CRANBERRY TOPPING: Stir together 1 bag (12 oz.) fresh or frozen cranberries, 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Continue to cook, uncovered, stirring often, about 3 to 5 minutes or until berries have popped. Remove from heat and cool. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.* About 2 cups topping.
* Chilled topping may become thick; stir vigorously to soften.