1. Heat oven to 375° F. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
2. Stir together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Stir in coconut, white chips and macadamia nuts.
3. Stir whipping cream, lime juice and lime peel into flour mixture, stirring just until ingredients are moistened.
4. Turn mixture out onto lightly floured surface. Knead gently until soft dough forms (about 2 minutes). Divide dough into three equal balls. One ball at a time, flatten into 7-inch circle; cut into 8 triangles. Transfer triangles to prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with additional sugar.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or cool. 24 scones.