1. Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare SHORTBREAD CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST.
2. Beat cream cheese, sucralose and milk powder until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Set aside 2 tablespoons whipping cream; blend remaining whipping cream and vanilla into cream cheese mixture. Set aside 3/4 cup batter; pour remaining batter into prepared crust.
3. Place chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Gradually blend in reserved cheesecake batter. Blend in remaining 2 tablespoons whipping cream. Drop chocolate batter by tablespoons over vanilla batter. Swirl with knife for marbled effect.
4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan.
5. Cover; refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.
SHORTBREAD CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350 F. Stir together 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar free shortbread cookie crumbs (about 10 cookies), 1-1/2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa or HERSHEY'S Cocoa and 2 tablespoons sucralose*. Blend in 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine, mixing well. Press crumb mixture evenly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool.
*Such as Splenda, an artificial sweetener