1. Heat oven to 400°F (convection oven: 350°F). Prepare RUSTIC SPICE SEASONING; set aside.
2. Peel, halve and seed mango and peach; cut into 1/2-inch cubes; set aside.
3. Combine butter and olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted. Add mango, peach and pineapple; sauté until fork-tender. Stir in caramelized onions.
4. Add curry powder, ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon RUSTICE SPICE SEASONING to mixture; stir gently. Transfer to bowl; cool completely.
5. Add small chocolate chips to cooled mixture; mix until blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. About 3 cups (2-1/2 lbs.) chutney.
6. Spray baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange salmon skin side down on prepared baking sheets. Lightly coat each salmon with cooking spray. Sprinkle tops of each salmon with about 1 teaspoon prepared RUSTIC SPICE SEASONING. Bake 20 to 30 (convection oven: 10 to 20) minutes or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork. Remove from oven.
8. Serve each salmon filet with about 1/4 cup (1-1/2 oz.) prepared chutney on top. Serve immediately.
RUSTIC SPICE SEASONING
1/2 cup paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
5 tablespoons black pepper
6 tablespoons onion powder
3 tablespoons salt
2-1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
2-1/2 tablespoons dried thyme
3 tablespoons HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits, crushed
3 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1. Combine paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper, onion powder, salt, oregano, thyme, toffee bits and cocoa in medium bowl.
2. Store in air tight container in cool dry place for up to 6 weeks. Apply as a dry rub or seasoning on poultry, pork, beef, seafood, salads, soups or vegetables. About 1-2/3 cups seasoning.