1. Prepare MOCHA MIXTURE.
2. Place lady fingers cut side up on waxed paper. Brush about 1/2 of coffee mixture on surface of lady fingers. Set aside.
3. Beat cream cheese and chocolate syrup until thoroughly blended in mixing bowl. Gradually blend in milk and instant pudding mix; beat 2 minutes or until slightly thickened and thoroughly blended.
4. Gently blend whipped topping into cheese mixture.
5. Spread about 3/4 cup cheese mixture on bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan. Layer 1/3 of lady fingers, cut side down over pudding. Brush lady fingers with about 1/3 of remaining coffee mixture. Repeat layers two more times, ending with pudding layer.
6. Stir together cocoa and instant coffee; sprinkle over surface of dessert. Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours. Makes 24 servings.
1/4 cup brandy or coffee flavored liqueur
3 tablespoons powdered instant coffee
About 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Syrup
Combine brandy and instant coffee in liquid measuring cup; stir until dissolved. Add syrup up to 3/4 cup mark; blend.