1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package for fudgelike brownies. Spread half of brownie batter into prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle 3/4 cup candies over batter. Carefully spread remaining batter over candy.
4. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Remove from oven to wire rack; cool slightly.
5. Prepare and spread CHOCOLATE FROSTING over brownie.
6. Sprinkle and gently press remaining 3/4 cup candies over frosting.
7. Prepare and drizzle PEANUT BUTTER DRIZZLE over candy. Cool completely in pan. Makes 12 brownies.
Melt 1/2 cup butter or margarine in saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; add 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa stirring until smooth. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and dash of salt. Gradually add 3-1/2 cups powdered sugar with 6 tablespoons hot water, stirring until smooth. About 2 cups frosting.
PEANUT BUTTER DRIZZLE:
Place 3 tablespoons REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips and 1 teaspoon shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.