1. Prepare SHORTBREAD CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST. Remove wrappers from peppermint patties; cut into pieces. Place candy, milk and cocoa in medium microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM, 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until candy is melted and smooth when stirred. Cool slightly.
3. Fold whipped topping into melted mixture; spoon into prepared crust. Cover; freeze 6 to 8 hours or until firm. (Pie will not freeze completely.) Garnish with additional whipped topping and peppermint pattie pieces, if desired. 6 to 8 servings.
SHORTBREAD CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST:
1-3/4 cups sugar free cookie crumbs (about 20 cookies)
3 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1/4 cup granular form sucralose**
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together cookie crumbs, cocoa and sucralose in medium bowl. Blend in butter, mixing well.
2. Press crumb mixture evenly on bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 8 minutes; cool.
*NOTE: Do not use "extra creamy" or "light" whipped topping.
**Such as Splenda, an artificial sweetener