1. Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides; grease foil. Prepare, bake and cool brownie mix as directed on package.
2. Invert brownie onto large tray; remove foil. Stir frosting and cocoa in small bowl until well blended. Frost sides and top of brownie.
3. Press unwrapped KISSES Chocolate upside down in all 4 corners of brownie. Place 1 HUGS Candy on top of each KISSES Chocolate. Unwrap COOKIES 'N' CREME bars; break into pieces. Press pieces upright and near edge, around outside of brownie to resemble a fence and gate.
4. Crush chocolate wafer cookies; spread over top of brownie and along outside edges. Press tombstone chocolates* into brownie.
5. Use remaining COOKIES 'N' CREME pieces to make a path and steps to cemetery.
*If Tombstone candies are not available substitute KIT KAT Candy Bars (snack size). Unwrap bars; holding upright, cut top of each bar at angles on one end to resemble tombstones. Pipe letters "R.I.P." on flat side of each bar with orange icing.