1. Remove wrappers from caramel filled chocolates. Heat oven to 350° F. Place 12 chocolates and 1-1/2 teaspoons water in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Pour mixture into 1-1/2 quart baking dish or flan pan. Spread mixture so that bottom of dish is covered.
2. Pour evaporated milk into 2-cup glass measuring cup; add water to make 1-1/4 cups. Place sweetened condensed milk. 1 cup reconstituted milk, eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract and salt into blender conteainer.
3. Place remaining 18 caramel filled chocolates and remaining 1/4 cup milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and mixture is smooth and warm when stirred; add to blender container. Cover; blend until smooth and well blended. Gradually pour over caramel mixture in baking dish. Cover top of baking dish with foil to keep it from browning.
4. Set dish in a larger baking pan. Fill the larger pan with water until it reaches halfway up sides of baking dish. Bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until knife comes out almost clean when inserted halfway into center of custard. (Do not pierce bottom.) Remove from water to wire rack. Cool 2 hours. Cover; refrigerate overnight or until thorouughly chilled (about 8 hours).
5. To serve, run a knife or rubber scraper along the outside of flan. Place serving plate over baking dish; invert onto serving plate. Let stand several minutes for the flan to release and the caramel to drip down; remove baking dish. 8 to 10 servings.
*1-1/4 cups whole milk may be substituted for the reconstituted evaporated milk.