1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease sides of 9-inch springform pan. Line bottom with parchment paper or wax paper. Place pecans in bowl of food processor; process until finely ground.
2. Combine chocolate chips and margarine in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in orange juice, then salt and ground pecans.
3. Combine eggs and sugar in large bowl. Beat on high speed of mixer until pale yellow and slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Gently fold in chocolate mixture, blending well. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it. (Cake will puff and crack slightly.) Cool in pan on wire rack 1 hour; using knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Continue to cool in pan about 1/2 hour; remove side of pan. Invert cake onto serving plate. Remove pan bottom and parchment paper. Cover; refrigerate cake at least 4 hours.
5. Remove cake from refrigerator about 25 minutes before serving. Prepare TOPPING; brush half over top of cake. Garnish with fruit; spread remaining topping over fruit. Cover; refrigerate leftover cake. 12 servings.
TOPPING: Combine 1/2 cup apricot or strawberry spreadable fruit, 1 tablespoon orange juice or lemon juice and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel or lemon peel in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir.