1. Spray 13x9x2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Cut French bread into 6 (1-1/2-in. thick) slices.* Using small, sharp knife, cut 2to 3-inch long slits in one crust side of each bread slice, cutting 3/4 of the way through bread to create a pocket. Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons chips into pocket of each bread slice; press to close.
4. Dip each filled bread slice in egg mixture, coating each side completely. Place coated slices in prepared pan. Cover pan with plastic wrap; refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
4. Heat oven to 400°F. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer toast to plates. Serve with maple syrup, if desired. 6 or more servings.
*Number of slices will vary according to the length of the bread loaf. Increase chips by an additional 2 tablespoons for each additional bread slice.