1. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and butter in small bowl, stirring until blended. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Beat cream cheese and brown sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Mash sweet potatoes with fork; add to cream cheese mixture, beating until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, then vanilla and pumpkin pie spice, beating on low speed until all ingredients are blended, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
3. Place chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Stir 3/4 cup cream cheese mixture into melted chips until smooth (will become a pudding consistency).
4. Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into crust; spoon half of the chocolate mixture over top. Swirl with knife or metal spatula. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Spoon remaining chocolate mixture over top; swirl to outer edges of pan.
5. Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is just set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Let cool at room temperature 1 hour. Loosen sides of cheesecake from pan by running knife around inside of pan. Remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. 10 to 12 servings.
CINNAMON SWIRL SWEET POTATO CHEESECAKE: Omit chocolate chips. Use 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips.